- What if the customer doesn’t like the portrait or caricature?
- What is your refund policy?
- How long does the refund take?
- How long does it take to deliver the final product to the customer?
Depending on the changes requested by the client and the area of delivery, it can take 7-9 days to deliver the final product to the client.
- What kind of canvas is used for the portraits?
- How long will the canvas last?
As mentioned above, we use high-quality, long lasting starched canvas. This is a very low maintenance product, which needs occasional dusting with a soft cloth. As long as it is displayed indoors and kept away from direct sunlight, it will not fade or deteriorate.
- How is the canvas kept clean?
The canvases are quite durable and only need occasional dusting with a soft, dry cloth. If deeper cleaning is needed, the canvas can wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Do you offer framing options?
We offer decorative framing options in a wide variety of colors and styles.
- Can you put together a portrait or caricature from separate photos?
As long as the photos are clear, our artists can create a portrait using two or more pictures.
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments through card and Paypal.
- Can the client pay by cash when the portrait is delivered?
At present we do not offer cash on delivery but our clients can choose from any of our electronic payment options. We will begin processing the order only after the payment is made.